Monday, February 16, 2004

New York New York

I keep saying this, and I can't say it enough. I love NY! 10 days just isn't enough :(

We did and saw SO MUCH. Some days were busier than others, but we managed to pack everything in, thanks to our own personal hosts and tour guides, Amy, Henry, Susan, Chi, and Regina.

We did the usual touristy stuff, like museums, galleries, Times Square, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty (from afar), and Central Park. Seeing Ground Zero was a spooky and saddening experience.

Ice Skating at Rockerfeller Center was a big highlight for me. Those who know me well will know that I have a thing for ice skating outdoors. We also found that we loved shopping in Soho so much that we went back a second time to make sure we didn't miss any of the shops :p

On top of all of that, we also saw the NY Philharmonic Orchestra, a Knicks game, and a Yankees game.

So much to do, so little time...

We'll be back!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home