Friday, March 10, 2006

Marseille, France

Day 9


Not really sure what to write about Marseille. I'm sure it's a really nice place, but our first impressions were that it's a bit dodgy. Of course our first impressions are usually under the cover of darkness, but the next day it didn't really look any better.

But we ventured on - the harbour was quite nice and the church on the top of the hill was very nice also, if a bit windy - Tammie was nearly blown over! There was also quite an impressive fortress type thing at the entrance to the harbour. Other than that though there is little to write about. But then again I wasn't there long - I am sure if I had stayed longer I would have found its hidden charms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A perpetually impressive blog! Otherwise, I am really only commenting here to find out if you guys are back in London yet and to get Shane's email address as I only have work ones??????, frum mark...

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home